After partying at the beaches of Goa and swimming in its cool waters, add thrill to your vacation and try this bungee jumping activity! This exhilarating experience by Sea Water Sports will allow you to jump from a 25m tower while you enjoy the view of a verdant forest. It is also known as one of the tallest water-dipping bungee jumps in the world, so you’re sure to have an adrenaline-fueled day. No need to worry about your safety as the staff members of Sea Water Sports are extreme adventure sports experts from both New Zealand and Australia. After facing your fear of heights, you can then share a couple of drinks with your fellow daredevils before heading home. Round trip transfers and souvenir photos are included as well, so you’re sure to have a memorable experience.
What is included in the tour
- 1 bungee jump activity
- Pick up and drop off service
- Breakfast or lunch
- 3 beers
- Soft drinks
- 5 photos (soft copy)
- English-speaking guides/experts
- Safety gears and briefing
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses
- Videography charges
- Receive souvenir photos of your jump as proof of your courage after your experience.
- See the beauty of the location from above as you fly from a 25m high tower.
- Conquer your fear of heights in this electrifying bungee jumping activity in Goa
- Level up your trip to Goa with this exhilarating bungee jumping activity.
- 9:00am to 6:00pm, daily
- Minimum age to participate in this activity is 10+
- Child Ticket: Age 10 -17
- Children aged 10-17 must be accompanied by one adult
- Participants must have a minimum weight of 35kg and a maximum weight 150kg to join this activity