Enjoy a day of immersive cultural experiences from catching crabs and fishes to a relaxing batik painting. If you want a truly local experience when you’re in Malaysia, then joining this Borneo Kellybays day trip in Sabah is a must! Kellybays is a popular getaway destination among locals known for its picturesque views and exhilarating water activities. For a genuine and immersive cultural experience, you’ll start your day at Kellybays by submerging a trap into the water for an old-fashioned fish and crab catching. At noon, you also have the choice to explore Kellybays or participate in a relaxing batik painting experience with other guests. If you’re itching for more exciting activities, you can also try the various water sports available in the area including kayaking and riding a banana boating. To complete this local experience, you’ll also enjoy a traditional Malaysian lunch and afternoon tea to wash it all down.
What is included in the tour
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Lunch and afternoon tea
- Watersports and other activities (banana boat, kayak, body surfing, and batik painting)
- Life jacket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusive Of menu
- Personal expenses.
- Make this trip to Borneo's Kellybays the highlight of your vacation to Sabah.
- Relax at the beach all day or take advantage of the many water sports available in the area.
- Start your day at Kellybays by submerging a trap into the water for an old-fashioned fish and crab catching.
- Have a relaxing day in Sabah when you join this trip to Borneo's Kellybays.
- Experience the rural side of Sabah when you join this day trip in Borneo Kellybays.
- 9:30am pick up at the hotel lobby and depart to Kellybays
- 10:30 am arrive at Kellybays jetty
- 10:35 am hop on a floating pavilion and submerge a trap into the water to catch fishes and crabs
- 11:00 am a briefing for itinerary upon arrival at the restaurant
- 11:30 am participate in batik painting or enjoy some personal time
- 12:30pm lunchtime
- 1:30 pm enjoy various water sports activities
- 3:00 pm tea time
- 3:30 pm take a ride on the floating pavilion back to the jetty
- 4:00 pm transfer back to the hotel
- Important note: The itinerary below is for reference only. Actual time may vary depending on the number of visitors, distance, season, weather, and road conditions.