See the wild side of Manali on this safari into the Black Forest. Located on the edge of the Dhauladhar Range in Kullu, the forest is dense, dark, and captivating. Get to spot some rare flora and fauna with the help of your English-speaking guide. Travel comfortably with the inclusive round trip transfers via Travel Needs Help.
What is included in the tour
- Local Pahadi lunch
- English-speaking driver/guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Get to spot some rare flora and fauna with the help of your English-speaking guide.
- Join an English-speaking driver/guide as you immerse yourself in this dense destination located on the edge of the Dhauladhar Range.
- Travel comfortably with the inclusive round trip transfers.
- Journey into the depths of the Black Forest in Manali on this exciting safari.
- Arrive at the starting point of the trek
- Drive to the Black Forest by the Dhauladhar Range
- Admire the raw beauty of the dense forest and villages
- Have lunch by a beautiful waterfall before finishing the safari by returning to the starting point
- End of the activity