The names Leh and Ladakh often bring forth to the imagination land that is still untouched by the hand of commercialization and urban culture. 6 Days Leh Ladakh bike tour package gives you that perfect adventure outing that you have been waiting for. Start your Leh Ladakh bike tour package after arriving at Leh and meet the tour representative, they will transfer you to your hotel. Ride along the exotic routes with diverse landscapes, always make for a dream journey that is unmatchable and unique in its own ways. Enjoy the thrill of riding at otherwise unimaginable heights. Imagine looking down and staring into a deep gorge on one side and being flanked by massive mountain ranges on the other. Be amazed by natural blessings like the Lamayuru or Moonland, Pangong Lake, and the Khardung La Pass. Learn of the region’s history and religion with visits to prominent monasteries and temples. Interact with the locals to acquaint yourself with the local lifestyle and culture. Conclude this Leh Ladakh bike tour package after 6 days and head back home with lots of memories.
What is included in the tour
- Basic spares parts of the bike
- Road captain for the entire tour in bike
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- Inner line Permit
- 01 backup jeep for more than 06 riders
- First aid box and Oxygen cylinder
- Pick-up and Drop-off
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses
- Any entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Mandatory Tips
- This package gives you that perfect adventure outing that you have been waiting for.
- Learn of the region’s history and religion with visits to prominent monasteries and temples.
- Interact with the locals to acquaint yourself with the local lifestyle and culture.
- Our Leh Ladakh bike tour package lets you explore all this picturesque town has to offer.
Day 1 - Arrival in Leh | Local Sightseeing in Leh city
Day 2 - Leh to Sham valley | Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus - Zanskar river, 3-idiots School, etc
Day 3 - Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass | Highest All-Season Motorable road in the world
Day 4 - Nubra valley To Pangong Lake via Shyok
Day 5 - Pangong Lake to Leh via Chang-la pass
Day 6 - Departure from Leh.
Things To Carry
- Shirts/t-shirts, trousers/track pants
- Windproof jacket, raincoat/poncho
- Fleece/full-sleeve woolen sweater
- Thermal inner wear (upper and lower)
- Woolen cap, woolen gloves, scarf woolen socks along with extra pairs
- Comfortable shoes with a thick sole
- Towel, water bottle
- Caps/hats and sunglasses
- Walking stick/trekking pole
- Sunscreen lotion, lip balm
- Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Personal medication
- Personal toiletries
- Always carry your driver's license
- Wear helmets while riding
- Give room to passers
- Do not park your bike anywhere on the way
- Check your bikes properly before every day's ride
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the rides