An exciting adventure of two world heritage sites(Fatehpur Sikri and Bharatpur ) in one day. we will see the amazing sightseen of Keoladeo Ghana National Park formerly known as the Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary and see the thousands of amazing Birds and visit the park and greenery. Then, we will go to ancient history as you want to visit Fatehpur Sikri(The world's most preserved Ghost town).
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from the hotel.
- An English speaking Guide.
- A flexible schedule.
- Free Entrance ticket.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Any means are not allowed in this tour
- Any personal Purchases
- The beauty of Keoladeo Ghana National Park.
- architectural designs of the complex structures
- The beauty of nature and Keoladeo Ghana national park.
- See ancient history right before your eyes as you visit the most preserved ghost town in the world.
- This itinerary is for reference only. Guests are free to customize their tour according to their preference.
- 6:00 am hotel pick up.
- Drive to Bharatpur.
- Breakfast en-route (own expense).
- Enjoy a rickshaw ride and tour Keoladeo Ghana National Park UNESCO world heritage site.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri, an amazing world heritage site.
- 1:00 pm drop off at the hotel.