In this package, We will travel to Likir to explore the Likir Monastery. Learn more about the rich history of the Buddhist monastery during your visit. Next, choose to visit the famous Gurdwara Shri Patthar Sahib and Zanskar or be in awe at one of the longest rivers in Asia, the Indus River. After a morning of exploration, indulge in a delicious Indian cuisine lunch at a local restaurant. The adventure continues as you spend time exploring the halls of Leh Palace, Tsemo Castle, and more of the city’s historical landmarks. Make sure this package can make you unforgettable.
What is included in the tour
- Deluxe Accomodation on sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Pick-up and Drop-off from Leh Airport
- Oxygen cylinder
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses
- Any entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Mandatory Tips
- Marvel at the beauty of Leh's natural landscapes during your trip.
- Learn more about India's rich culture and history as you travel.
- Explore the breathtaking sights and attractions of Leh during this private sightseeing trip.
- You will hear more stories and facts about the itinerary’s sights.
- Day 01:- Arrival at Leh Airport & Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02:- Leh Local Sightseen
- Day 03:- Transfer To Nubra for Stay
- Day 04:- Return to Leh for Night Stay
- Day 05:- Transfer to Pangaong Lake Stay
- Day 06:- Return to Leh for Night Stay
- Day 07:- Return to Leh Airport