We all are fond of Thai food and of course, the place where you get the exotic food “ THAILAND” and it’s capital BANGKOK, full sightseeing, and tourist attractions. We TRAVLENEEDSHELP gives you our services for the city with infinite layers that you need to explore to reveal its hidden secrets. So if you are ready to plan to be prepared for a lot of time to explore the hidden secrets of Bangkok. Here are some of the sightseeing, hurry to book them now. One simply cannot miss the floating market shopping and dining experience at Damnoen Saduak. The Maeklong Train Market in particular even has a train passing through the crowded streets every hour! Do grab a bowl of freshly brewed Tom Yam Goong or Iced Thai Milk Tea to refuel for even more adventures.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in selected category hotel
- Breakfast, except on Check-in Date
- Airport / Hotel transfers on SIC or Private basis
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary on SIC Basis
- Chao Phraya dinner cruise tickets with Transfers
- Bangkok Local sightseeing on SIC basis
- Entry tickets to Safari World & Marine Park with Transfers
- English speaking driver cum guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa processing fees
- Travel insurance
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks & Beverages
- Entry fees to Grand Palace, National Museum and other local Bangkok places
- Water Activity Fees
- Hotel Early Check-in / Late Check-out Charges, if applicable
- Mandatory Tips
- Entry fees
- Personal expenses
- Visit historic landmarks and temples rich in Bangkok's culture.
- You are ready to plan to be prepared for a lot of time to explore the hidden secrets of Bangkok.
- See the most spectacular of Bangkok's sightseeing location on this tour.
- From gigantic Buddha statues to marble temples, this is the best way to get a taste of Bangkok's most beautiful sights.
Day 1: Start at 10 AM from Bangkok - Pickup from Bangkok Airport & Sightseeing
- Check into the hotel and relax
- Chao Phraya dinner cruise
Day 2: Start at 9 AM - Bangkok Sightseeing
- Wat Traimit - Temple of Golden Buddha
- Wat Pho - Temple of Reclining Buddha
- Grand Palace
- National Museum
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
Day 3: Start at 9 AM - Bangkok Sightseeing
- Safari World - Tiger feeding show
- Marine Park - dolphin show, sea lion show
Day 4: Start at 10 AM - Departure - Drop at Bangkok Airport
- Local Sightseeing
- Drop at Bangkok Airport