Muay Thai, also known as Thai Boxing, is an ancient Martial Art. Its not only a show of force or skill; it is deep rooted in thai history and spirituality. The hypnotic Muay Thai traditional music, fills the air and takes both fighter and audience to another level. To show the respect to Fighter's trainers and coaches, a pre- fight ritual dance (Wai Kru Ram Muay) is performed. The stadium has 4 bars, if you are early for the fight then have some drinks...
What is included in the tour
- Admission Tickets only
- Roundtrip transfers (Please refer to Hotel Pick Up for included areas)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/ Gratitude
- The stadium has four beer bars: Lucky bar, Koala Aussie bar, Casanova bar, and B1 Bar.
- Three segment sitting arrangements with comfortable seats.
- A Thailand experience is not complete without witnessing a boxing match.
- Muay Thai boxing is a well-known event and boxers from all over the world compete at Bangla Boxing Stadium.
- Typically fights are every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday
- The serious fights begin around 9:00 pm and continue until close to midnight
- Approx. 8:00 pm hotel pick up (TBC after the booking)