This tour brings you the 3 most distinguished temples in Bangkok : Wat Trimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons; Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok and Wat Benchamabopit - the marble temple.
What is included in the tour
- Pick/ Drop from hotel in Bangkok.
- All admission fee as in the itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/ Gratitude
- Personal Expense
- Wat Trimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons;
- Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok
- Wat Benchamabopit - the marble temple.
Note : Transfer service operates according to per-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm you the pick up time by email.
Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)
(Please email the hotel name to us for recheck the hotel is in the pick up area.)
Example the area is out of pick up from hotel : Lat Krabang, Phra Khanong District, Nonthaburi, Rama 5, Rama 6, Rama 9
- Pickup from your hotel at 7:30
- You will first visit the Wat Triamit Known as temple of Golden Buddha. Here you see the statue (weighted 5.5 Tons) of Golden Buddha made of pure gold
- Then you will move towards Wat Pho Known as the temple of Reclining Buddha. Here you will see the reclining statue of Buddha (46 m long).
- At the end of your tour, you will visit Wat Benchamabophit known as the Marble Temple. Inside the temple you will find 52 Buddha statues, each showing different signs.
- Return back to your hotel
NOTE - The Itinerary mentioned is approximate and subjects to change depending on local/ traffic conditions.