A budgeted Package for the most visited cities in Thailand, which is best suited for bachelors, friends, and family. You will have enough days to explore each city with a relaxed itinerary.
Note- This package is valid from Suvarnabhumi airport if your tour starts from DMK airport additional surcharge will be applied.
What is included in the tour
- 02 Night Accommodation in Phuket
- 02 Night Accommodation in Pattaya
- 02 Night Accommodation in Bangkok
- 3 Star Property
- All Airport & Intercity Transfers
- Phuket City Tour (SIC)
- Coral Island Tour with Indian Lunch (SIC)
- Bangkok Temples & City Tour (SIC)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/ Gratitude
- Personal Expense
- All airport transfers on private vehicles
- All city transfers on private vrhicles
- All tour transfers on sharing vehicles
- Enjoy Phuket city tour, Coral Island tour & Bangkok city tour.
- Day 1: Arrival at Phuket airport (PVT) - Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel in Phuket. Check-in at your hotel
- Day 2: Phuket City tour (SIC) - After your breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel, see the Big Buddha statue and enjoy the amazing Phuket city.
- Day 3: Hotel to/from Airport transfer (PVT) - You will be transferred from Phuket hotel to Phuket airport on Private vehicles, after reaching Bangkok transfer from Bangkok airport to Pattaya hotel is provided.
- Day 4: Coral Island Tour (SIC) - Enjoy Coral Island tour by speed boat, there enjoy various water sports (instant pay) followed by Indian Lunch
- Day 5: Hotel to Hotel transfer (PVT) - After your checkout, you will be transferred from Pattaya hotel to Bangkok hotel on private vehicles
- Day 6: Temples & City Tour (SIC) - In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel, after your breakfast. Watch the greatest Buddha Temples like golden Buddha And Emerald Temple.
- Day 7: Transfer from Hotel to Airport (PVT) - On your last day, transfer from Bangkok hotel to Suvarnabhumi Airport will be provided. Safely Return To Home.....
want to customize this itinerary click here