Cruise on bicycles across country roads while looking in lush greenery and peaceful local villages. You will glimpse the harmonious lifestyle of Thai families as well as seeing fish farms, working rice mills, traditional wooden houses and a traditional medicine shop. The ride starts at the Kamulislam mosque & The ride is a gentle 40 kilometers along canal paths, and wide dirt roads passing through the paddy field.
Things to know
How to use
- You must book at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter the attraction directly.
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
- The voucher is valid only on the specified date and time of the tour.
- This tour operates everyday
- Time/Duration: Start time 06.45 am - 17.00 pm
- plan to meet your tour guide at your hotel lobby at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-show.
- Please note that the itinerary and timing are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only. Please let us know your hotel name during your booking process. We will confirm the pick-up time by email.
- An extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok areas. (To be advised)
- Group Size 2-16 riders
- Distance: 30-40 kilometers
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, acrophobia, joint or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate.
- In any case of your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Travelsneedshelp.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guests.
What is included in the tour
Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Bangkok)
Bike and helmet
Water bottle , Snacks and drinks &lunch
Entrance fees , boat/fairy fares
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities
Anything not mentioed in the program
Optional activity costs
- Visit the bizarre temple of Phurt Udom Pol, which amongst other things has a disused helicopter and very colourful stuccos.
- Journey with a river rides down the Saen Seab canal back to the Bang Peng Tai temple.
- You will glimpse the harmonious lifestyle of Thai families as well as seeing fish farms.
- 06:45-07:30: Pick up from your hotel.
- 07:30-17:00: Experience the quaint countryside of Bangkok. Cruise on a bicycle across country roads while looking in lush greenery and peaceful local villages. Dine on a lip-smacking lunch and visit a bizarre temple before the day is done.
- Enjoy your convenient hotel pickup and meet your guide to begin your 25-mile (40-km) ride at the Kamalulislam Mosque, situated in a local Muslim community. As you pedal along, take in the view of fish farms, working rice mills, traditional Thai wooden homes, and an old medicine shop. Stop by the quirky temple of Phurt Udom Pol and find an antiquated helicopter sitting among the colorful stuccos. Ride through a small canal to Nong Chok, and savor a well-deserved native lunch. Complete your journey with a relaxing boat ride down the Khlong Saen Saeb canal to the Wat Bang Peng Tai temple.
- Meet your driver and enjoy your relaxing ride back to your hotel.
Note- The Itinerary mentioned is approximate and subjects to change depending on local/ traffic conditions.