Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya popularly known as Ayutthaya was the former capital of the Tai state of Ayutthaya (Siam) located in central Thailand about 89km north of Bangkok. The place is famous for its historic and architectural background . The Menam , Lopburi and Pasak rivers ring Ayutthaya historical park, the island where most of the temple ruins lie. Besides these other popular things, including caring for rescued elephants and biking through the old French, Portuguese, British and Dutch quarters.
What is included in the tour
Transfers from/ to hotels (major hotel in Bangkok only)
English speaking guide
All admission fees
What is NOT included in the tour
Personal expenses such as tips, alcoholic beverage, etc
Other services not mentioned on this programme.
- Ayutthaya—an ancient port city from the Kingdom of Siam
- Bang Pa-In Royal Palace & its amazing blend of architecture
- Intricate stonework & vivid history at Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon
- Wat Mahathat, a sacred site with its loving homage to Buddha
- Delicate Thai flavors & the beauty of the Chao Phraya River
- 06:30-07:15 Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the river city shopping complex, Siphraya, next to Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel.
- 07:30 Departure from Bangkok by Grand Pearl luxury air-conditioned coach with English speaking guide.
- 09:00 Arrival at Bang Pa-In, visit the Summer Palace of King Rama V with its mixture of Thai, Chinese and Gothic architecture such as Aisawan Thiphya-At, Warophat Phiman, Wehart Chamrun, etc.
- 10:30 Arrival at Ayutthaya, a World Heritage City and historic capital of Thailand.
- Visit Wat Mahatad, the royal monastery served as the residence of a supreme monk. Wat Phrasrisanphet, the largest and most important temple. It was used as a residential palace. and Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit, the large bronze Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the grand palace and later covered by a building called Wihan.
- 13:30 Welcome aboard the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner at Wat Chong-Lom Pier (Nonthaburi).
- Sumptuous buffet lunch with a choice of a variety of oriental and western cuisines will be served, while you may relax and enjoy the fascinating scenery on the River of Kings. The cruiser will then head towards Nontaburi, past Koh Kred, The monn community before reaching Bangkok city.
- 15:00 Coffee will be served while you enjoy the enchanting sights along the River banks such as the colorful Royal Barges House, Thammasart University, Siriraj hospital,
- The Royal Grand Palace and the graceful Temple Of Dawn, with its magnificent 79 M. spire, Wat Kallayanamitr, one of the most renowned temples.
- 16:00 Arrival and disembark at the River City Shopping Complex Pier. Transfer back to the hotel by air-conditioned van