See the picturesque landscape unfold aboard the Awana SkyWay, a gondola lift system serving Genting Highlands. Disembark at the midway point, and pay a visit to the Chin Swee Caves Temple, a Taoist temple set on a 28-acre plot of rocky forested land, erected in honor of Buddhist monk and Reverend Master Chin Swee from the Fujian Province. And the good news is if your mobile phone dies from taking photos and selfies, you can charge it in the gondola! Feel the coolness of crisp mountain air, as the cabins are outfitted with special windows and louvres for the ultimate high flying experience.
What is included in the tour
Open Date Ticket
- Complimentary visit to Chin Swee Caves Temple
What is NOT included in the tour
Tips & gratitudes
Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Ride in style from Awana Station to Resorts World Genting and back aboard the Awana SkyWay
- Take in the breathtaking sights of the 130 million year old rainforest below while you're inside the glass floor gondola
- Witness 130 million years of old rainforest
- Discover Chin Swee Caves Temple a midway point on a cable car
- Children below 90cm of height can enter free in the Gandola
- Keep your ticket with yourselves if you want to descend at Chin Swee Station and want to board again for your onward journey to the remaining two stations SkyAvenue Station or Awana Station.
- In case of maintenance at Awana Skyway, the Gandola cable car service will start at Genting Skyway Station just a 15 minutes drive from Awana Skyway.
- In case of delay, injury, loss or damage resulting from the use of service the management will not be liable or responsible in that condition.
- Opening Time: 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM Daily (Last entry: 12:00 AM or until the queue is cleared)
Gandola Cable Car Capacity:
- Gandola can accommodate only 10 passengers at a time including children
- Gandola cable ride is on sharing basis
- Only one aircraft cabin size bag is allowed with each passenger. The standard size of bag 22in x 14in x 9in.
- Oversized baggage is subjected to a surcharge of MYR 19 per person or you can store your bag at the Baggage Store Service at level 2 of the Awana Skywalk with a charge of MYR 5 for 24 hours.
- Please use a foldable Wheelchair and Stroller that are accessible on a gondola. The operator requires the equipment to be folded on board for safety reasons.
How to get there:
- The Genting Express Bus service is available from KL Sentral lower ground floor to Awana Bus Terminal. After reaching proceed towards level 4 of the building to board the cable car at the Awana Skyway Station.
- There is an availability of free shuttle bus service from Awana Hotel to Awana SkyWay from 07:00 AM to 12:00 AM, Daily.
- From Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) drive towards Awana Bus Terminal for 48 minutes. Proceed to level 4 of the building and board the cable car at the Awana Skyway Station.
- From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA/KLIA2) began your journey through KLIA Ekspres train to KL Sentral. Take Genting Express Bus directly to the Awana Bus Terminal. After reaching proceed towards level 4 of the building to board the cable car at the Awana Skyway Station.