We offer a combo Atlantis package tour where you get to have fun on the rides at the Atlantis Aquaventure as well as get an opportunity to explore the Lost Chamber.
Atlantis Aqua venture water park:
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest water park in the Middle East and is located right inside Hotel Atlantis. Spread around the area of 42 acres, the Aquaventure park offers an array of rides, roller coasters, water slides, wave pools, etc. that would keep you at the edge of excitement throughout the day. While there are some really adventurous and thrilling rides for adults, there is also a special kids' zone where small kids can have fun. Moreover, it is also perfect for people who want to relax as you also get access to the 700 meters private beach of the hotel.
Atlantis Lost chamber:
After you are thoroughly spent in the water park, you can explore the intriguing Atlantis Lost Chamber Aquarium which houses around 65,000 aquatic animals, including 12 types of sharks and rays. But this is not the highlight of the place; rather the specialty of the place is the ruins that were uncovered during the construction of the resort. This is surely a mystical journey that you would remember fondly. Get ready for this interesting, adventurous and intriguing journey! All you have to do is call the representatives and book the excitement.
What is included in the tour
- Entry tickets to Aquaventure Water park
- Entry to the Atlantis Private Beach
- Admittance to adventurous slides and rides.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport from and back
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips etc.
Atlantis Aquaventure Park
- 10:00am-sunset, daily
- Opening hours may vary depending on the time of year
Lost Chambers Aquarium
- 10:00am-10:00pm, daily
Kaleidoscope Lunch Hours
- Sunday-Thursday: 12:30pm-3:30pm
- Friday and Saturday: 12:30pm-4:30pm
Dolphin Bay Presentation:
- There is only one show for the Dolphin Bay Presentation at 11:45 am and guests are advised to arrive at the location 45 minutes prior to the show