Explore Athirappilly, a land of rivers and forests and a number of beautiful waterfalls. Enjoy a refreshing and relaxing day tour to Athirappilly Falls and be one with nature. Outside of Cochin, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world stand: the Athirapilly Falls, known as India's Niagara Falls. See this 80-foot marvel yourself in this day tour that picks you right up from your hotel in Cochin and takes you towards Athirapilly to see the shift from the beach and the town to the green wilderness. At Athirapilly Falls itself, you'll see the white, misting water surrounded by emerald forests, which are home to many endangered local species of fauna and plant life. Be one with nature when you try out this wonderful day tour.
What is included in the tour
- 8 hour private tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Basic English-speaking driver/guide
- Fuel, parking and toll charges
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Camera fees at any point
- Entry fee
- Meals and beverages
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- See the incredible splendor of Athirapilly Falls, the Niagara Falls of India.
- Walk up to the white cascading waters of Charpa Falls.
- See the gushing, rapid waters of Vazhachal Falls.
- See the Sholayar ranges so beautifully intertwined with lush green forest and sizzling silver cascades.
- 9:00am pick up from local hotel in Cochin
- Head towards the Athirapilly and observe the shifting of the scenery
- 11:30 am approximate, visit the breathtaking Athirappilly Falls and enjoy the mesmerizing view
- Take a break and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant (at your own expense)
- Visit and take a tour in the lush green forest
- As you head back, witness the stunning views, get some photos
- 5:00 pm approximately, drop off at the hotel