Have an immersive, educational experience and learn about art, space, technology, and more at Marina Bay Sands’ ArtScience Museum. Enter a world of wonder and discovery at Singapore's ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands! Since its opening in February 2011, the ArtScience Museum has become a must-visit destination for both locals and tourists alike thanks to its iconic lotus shape, its massive size of 6,000 square meters filled with 21 different gallery spaces, and fascinating exhibits! Catch unique exhibitions that are sure to quench any thirst for knowledge. Discover the FUTURE WORLD: Where Art Meets Science, a long-term exhibit popular among families with children. See the 16 different digital installations inside this kid-friendly gallery and watch in awe as the interactive displays take you on full immersion.
What is included in the tour
- Single entry to FUTURE WORLD: Where Art Meets Science
- Complimentary entry to Digital Light Canvas
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Insurance provided by the operator
- See the interactive installations of FUTURE WORLD: Where Arts Meets Science (photo courtesy of teamLab).
- Discover the powers of art and technology in creating animations with the Disney: Magic of Animation exhibit.
- Enter a world of wonder and discovery at Singapore's ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands.
- Don't be afraid to explore the museum and discover the many exhibitions found in the area.
- Surround yourself with more than 170,000 LED lights inside the Crystal Universe" (photo courtesy of teamLab).
- Off-Peak: Monday-Thursday
- Peak: Friday-Sunday
- 10:00am-7:00pm, daily
- Last admission: 6:00pm
Digital Light Canvas Information
- Located at The Shoppes, North Promenade, Level B2
- Operating hours: Sunday-Thursday from 11:30 am-9:00 pm and Friday, Saturday, and eve of public holidays from 11:00 am-10:00 pm
- Closure Dates: 14-18, 23-24 Nov 2019
Exhibition Run Period:
Disney: Magic of Animation
- Opening Period: 26 Oct 2019-29 Mar 2020
2219: Futures Imagined
- Opening Period: 23 Nov 2019-5 Apr 2020
- 6 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018974
Conditions of Entry:
- To ensure that all visitors have ample and quality time to interact with each artwork, admission times are as follows: 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm, and 5:30 pm (last entry). Please note that during peak hours, a queue may be expected at the exhibition entrance. Visitors will be allowed into the exhibition as soon as the Museum can accommodate
- Admission time is strictly observed. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until suitable availability at the Museum’s discretion
- Unless otherwise stated, children aged 0-1 may be admitted free of charge
- Photography and videography are encouraged unless otherwise stated. No flash photography, selfie sticks, tripods, or bulky photography equipment are allowed. Visitors found contravening this condition may have any images or recordings confiscated and/or deleted
- The operator request that visitors switch their mobile phones to silent mode before entering the Museum
- Only food purchased from the food and beverage outlets in the Museum may be consumed within the Museum. Food or beverages are not permitted in any of the galleries at any time
- Visitors who appear overly intoxicated may be refused entry at the Museum’s discretion
- The Museum is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas outside of the Museum
- All visitors may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes, and other possessions whilst at Marina Bay Sands (including the Museum). Visitors who do not agree to be searched may be denied entry or escorted off the property
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Marina Bay Sands’, the seller’s and the venue’s Conditions of Entry. In the event that a visitor is escorted out of the Museum for any reason, or if a ticket has been purchased by a visitor who is not permitted entry, no refund will be paid in respect of the ticket purchased
- In the event that a visitor found to have damaged any property or works in the Museum, Marina Bay Sands reserves all rights to claim for any loss, damage, or expense suffered (including but not limited to legal costs), arising out of or in connection with any such damage
- Merchandise related to any event may only be sold by parties approved by Marina Bay Sands and may not be sold or resold by any other parties whether at or outside Marina Bay Sands premises
- Last ticket sales are strictly at 6:00 pm and the Museum closes strictly at 7:00 pm unless otherwise stated
- Tickets are non-exchangeable or refundable once validated
- Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable in contract, tort, or otherwise, for any claims, expenses, damage and losses, which arise out of or in connection with your visit to the Museum. Nothing in this paragraph excludes the liability of Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd‘s negligence to the extent that such exclusion is prohibited by statute
- We are dedicated to providing you with our best service and care. We seek your cooperation in the Mutual Respect
- This is a place of fun and respect for staff and visitors. Bully or any threat of violence will not be tolerated
- Be aware that our staffs are also human beings and amenable to mistakes. Treat our staffs with respect as to how you wish to be treated
- Lost tickets will not be replaced