Angthong National Park offers visitors beautiful scenery surrounding spectacular snorkeling conditions – perfect for a relaxing day trip. Float through the warm waters of the Gulf of Thailand, take in the exotic marine life and marvel at the intoxicating beauty of this magical underwater world. You'll motor from Koh Samui to Koh Wao, a cluster of three islands creating a shallow and sheltered bay which provides perfect conditions for snorkeling and kayaking – and in crystal clear waters too! The boat journey is equally as scenic: glide past snow-white beaches, luscious nature and hidden lagoons. Keep an eye out for the ‘sea-gypsies' – longtime inhabitants who continue to make a living by fishing these waters.
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- English speaking guide
- Continental breakfast
- A soft drink (on the boat)
- Lunch (beverages at lunch excluded)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Kayaking excursion
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What is NOT included in the tour
- Park entrance fee
- Personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
- Cruise by speed boat through the Marine Park with 42 islands.
- Enjoy a snorkeling adventure in the natural oasis of Angthong.
- Hike up to Koh Mae Ko for an amazing view of the lagoon.
- Feast on a delicious buffet lunch at Wua Ta Lap Island.
- Spend the afternoon kayaking through the emerald waters.
- 8:00am-8:20 am hotel pick up & transfer to the pier (Koh Samui)
- 8:45 am check-in and light pre-departure breakfast
- 9:00 am board boat and head to Angthong National Marine Park
- 10:00 am arrive at Koh Wao or Koh Tay Plow for snorkeling
- 11:30 am sightseeing around the Marine Park
- 12:00am see Emerald Lake (Talay Nai)
- 12:30 pm Thai Buffet Lunch at Wua Ta Lap (Sleeping Cow Island)
- 1:30 pm Snorkel & Kayak package: Kayak adventure around the Marine Park; Snorkeling (No Kayak) package: Option to climb to a mountain viewpoint
- 3:00 pm depart from Angthong National Marine Park
- 4:00pm arrive at Koh Samui & return hotel drop off