Each Thursday, the Red Baron, Koh Samui's most luxurious cruise boat, sails to Angthong National Marine Park, one of Thailand's most idyllic paradises. This traditional Thai sailing junk, a twin-masted, red-sailed icon in these parts, is the biggest of its kind in Koh Samui and the Gulf of Thailand. Spend a day in traditional luxury as you glide past the inspiration for ‘The Beach' and snorkel or swim in the crystal clear waters of this 40-island archipelago. Or, if you'd prefer, simply relax on deck with a refreshing drink in hand as you wait for the mouthwatering lunch buffet and barbeque to be served. You can chill in the covered saloon, visit the lounge bar, fish from the designated platform or claim your spot on a comfortable sun lounger.
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Continental breakfast
- Lunch buffet with a variety of the traditional Thai dishes (weather dependant) (beverages at lunch excluded)
- Fresh fruits and snacks
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and water (on the boat)
- Snorkeling equipment
- English, German, or Russian speaking host
- Marine Park admission fee
- Insurance provided by operator
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase at the boat's bar)
- Any personal expenditure
- Cruise by speed boat through the Marine Park with 42 islands.
- Enjoy a snorkeling adventure in the natural oasis of Angthon.
- Hike up to Koh Mae Ko for an amazing view of the lagoon.
- Feast on a delicious buffet lunch at Wua Ta Lap Island.
- Spend the afternoon kayaking through the emerald waters.
- 6:50am-8:00 am hotel pick up depending on your area
- 8:30 am depart from Petcherat pier and have breakfast on board
- 11:00 am arrive at Koh Mae Koh and visit Emerald Lake
- 12:30 pm buffet lunch on board
- 1:30 pm arrive at Koh Wua Talap and visit the lovely beach
- 3:00 pm depart for Koh Samui
- 5:00 pm sailing and sunset in Koh Samui
- 6:30 pm arrive at Petcherat Pier and hotel drop off
- Please note that this itinerary is for reference only and tour stops may change without prior notice due to weather conditions