In this tour, we will go to the unique museum is dedicated to the memory of the partition of the subcontinent in 1947 and we will learn the grave facts and events surrounding its victims, its survivors, and its lasting legacy and discover the history of the partition that affected lives and uncover the events through multimedia exhibits. This tour will be a three-hour journey into the events of 1947 when the events of India's division of that year caused a ripple of shocking and somber moments in its history. With an English speaking guide, you'll explore the different exhibitions, with both video and photographic displays providing you with the stories behind the events. The museum is a multimedia one, with audiovisual stations and more. Paintings of artists depicting these harrowing times are also on display in the museum, providing a deeply moving look into the events of the year.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel Pick up and drop off.
- Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking guide.
- Bottled drinking water.
- Entrance fees of the Museum.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- Meals and beverages.
- Personal expenses.
- Discover the somber events of this grave event in Indian history.
- We will see the inside beauty of the partition museum.
- Paintings of artists depicting these harrowing times are also on display in the museum.
- 10:00am/12:00pm/2:00pm pick up from local hotel in Amritsar.
- Reach museum and learn about the partition and its history from your local English speaking guide.
- 1:00pm/3:00pm/5:00pm drop off at hotel.