Krabi and Koh Samui are two of the most popular islands of Thailand, a Southeast nation, which receives a huge footfall of tourists, every year. Go for our meticulously-planned Superb Krabi with Exciting Koh Samui, which is a wonderful example of wildlife, pristine beaches, special meals, sightseeing, and other memorable experiences. This a week-long itinerary that is ideal for all. Visit Khao Nor Chur Chi National Park, swimming at the Khlong Thom Waterfall, full-day at Angthong Marine Park by Big Boat, Island hopping tours are some of the highlights of this tour package. We customize holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could customize a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable International tour.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in selected category hotel
- Breakfast, except on Check-in Date
- Airport / Hotel transfers on SIC or Private basis
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary on SIC Basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa processing fees
- Travel insurance
- Lunch, Dinner, Snacks & Beverages
- Water Activity Fees
- Hotel Early Check-in / Late Check-out Charges, if applicable
- Mandatory Tips
- Entry fees
- Personal expenses
- Go for our meticulously-planned Superb Krabi with Exciting Koh Samui.
- We customize holidays for your specific needs.
- Island hopping tours are some of the highlights of this tour package.
- Example of wildlife, pristine beaches, special meals, sightseeing, and other memorable experiences.
Day 1: - Arrival in Krabi
- As you arrive at the Bangkok airport, continue your air journey by boarding the flight to Krabi, an enchanting town in Thailand. On arrival in Krabi, meet our tour representative who helps you with a transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities at the hotel. The remaining day is now at leisure. You can partake in activities of your choice. Krabi is one of the most popular towns in Thailand, which is known for offering wonderful experiences to its visitors. It is not only home to a number of tourist attractions but also offers exciting adventures.
Day 2: - Krabi (Rainforest Discovery tour and Elephant Riding including lunch)
- In the morning, breakfast is followed by an exciting day to discover the tropical jungle of Krabi. Get a pick from the hotel to arrive at the Khao Nor Chur Chi National Park. During the road journey, treat your eyes to the wonderful green surroundings as you travel southwards in the heart of the city. As you arrive, take a dip in the thermal hot-spring bath, equally popular amid locals and tourists. Next in line is a nature walk to have a look at the exotic flora and other vegetation of the park. Later, head to the Khlong Thom Waterfall offering mesmerizing views. After this, you can swim and relax in the clean waters of the Emerald Pool, which is followed by a special lip-smacking Thai lunch at a local restaurant.
- Continue the tour and travel to the revered Tiger Cave Temple, which is a popular meditation center. Climb the stairs to arrive at the summit for admiring the massive golden Buddha statue, which has a height of 278 meters. Notice the wonderful Buddhist-inspired architecture and savor the stunning views of Krabi. Put an end to the day's tour with an elephant ride being managed by an experienced mahout (elephant driver) at the elephant camp.
Day 3:- Krabi (4 Island Tour)
- On the 3rd day, have breakfast. Later, embark on an island hopping tour in Krabi. Embark on very famous Four Island Tour, including pristine islands like Thale- Wake, Chicken Island, Pordah Island, and Pra-Nang Bay. Today, you get away from the hullabaloo of the city and enjoy peace. As you take a walk on the shores, treat your eyes to the breathtaking natural beauty of the place. You can also try your hands at different water sports activities such as snorkeling. In the evening, return to Krabi.
Day 4:- Krabi – Koh Samui
- Breakfast is followed by check-out formalities at the hotel. Get an assisted transfer to the Krabi Airport for boarding the flight to Koh Samui. As you arrive at the airport, our tour representative gets you transferred to the hotel. After check-in formalities, the day is at leisure. Spend the day as per your liking. Koh Samui is one of the most popular islands in Thailand, which is quite popular as a honeymoon destination also. It is also the second-largest island in the country, and clean unspoiled beaches.
Day 5:- Koh Samui (Island Tour)
- In the morning, have breakfast. Get ready for sightseeing on the island. Firstly, visit the amazing rock formations of Hin Ta & Hin Yai, which are famously known as Grandfather and Grandmother Rocks. Thereafter, visit the cascading Na-Muang Waterfalls, two fresh waterfalls that are located close to each other. Partake in fun activities here. Next is shopping at the capital of Koh Samui, Nathan. The markets here do not only have some wonderful stuff like Thai fruits, home décor products, and eco-friendly beauty products but also have restaurants selling delicious seafood. The day comes to an end with a visit to the famous landmark and attraction of the Big Buddha statue. Made completely of gold in 1972, it has a height of 12 m.
Day 6:- Koh Samui (Full Day Angthong Marine Park by Big Boat)
- On day 6, enjoy breakfast. Later, get a pickup from the hotel in the morning. Arrive at the pier, to board the big boat. Once you are at the boat, light refreshment is served as the boat is sailing to Angthong Marine Park. Arrival at Koh Wau Ta Lap, at around 10:00 AM. Walk up to the viewpoint for treating your eyes to the wonderful views of the panoramic islands. Later, you can either relax at the beach or can partake in snorkeling. Once you are back on-board the boat, savor special Thai buffet lunch, along with fresh fruits and soft drinks. Back to Koh Samui. The day is at leisure.
Day 7:- Departure from Koh Samui
- The tour's last day starts with a healthy breakfast. Complete the check-out and get an assisted transfer to the airport to board the flight for your onward journey.