In this tour, Explore Gwalior and its Heritage sites by Travools at an affordable price. With a diverse range of interesting places to visit, there is also an impressive spectrum of things to do in Gwalior. One of the major cities in the state of Madhya Pradesh. On your visit to Gwalior, you get to create memories by visiting the grand Gwalior Fort, palaces, and a plethora of ancient temples that dot its geography. All cars have sufficient space to fit all your luggage needs during your stay. you will go to Orchha in a private car from Gwalior. A private tour to see the beautiful Ram temple has an intriguing history behind it. The Idols which were supposed to be installed in the magnificent Chaturbhuj Temple were kept on the ground where this temple now stands. We will also visit Jehangir Mahal, Orchha Fort place. Rafting on Betwa River is going to prove to be a great adventure and memorable experience as you learn to tame the rapids of the raging river of Madhya PradeshThis is a classic example of Mughal architecture. The domes are built according to Timurid customs and the gates or Iwans are large enough to allow entry of War elephants. And also visit Betwa river and many more. If you want to visit Pitambara peeth in Datia (optional) then you have to pay additional charges. You'll return safely to Gwalior to your hotel after this day of history.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation: On DBL sharing(DeluxeRoom)
- Daily Breakfast At Same Hotel
- Welcome Drink (Non-Alcoholic) On Arrival
- Child below 5 Yrs. Complimentary Sharing With Parents
- Pick Up and Drop off
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Any Entrance Fees
- All Applicable Taxes.
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusion
- Gwalior Fort is one of the most prominent heritage sites in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- You get to create memories by visiting the grand Gwalior Fort, palaces, and a plethora of ancient temples that dot its geography.
- Sasbahu Temple temple was built in 1093 by King Mahipala of Kachchhapaghata Dynasty and has endured numerous attacks since then.
- There is no better place for you to visit in the entirety of Madhya Pradesh than Jai Vilas Palace.
- Gwalior possesses some great sites that are prominent in the history of this place – Tansen’s Mausoleum is one of them.
The wide range of wildlife species at the zoo is one of the best things to see in Gwalior.
- Rafting on Betwa River is going to prove to be a great adventure and memorable experience
- We will capture the iconic view of the Betwa river.
- Explore the corridors of the Jehangir Mahal and capture unforgettable memories.
This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We can customize as per your needs. Day 1 - Gwalior Sightseeing
- Arrival at Gwalior check-in into the hotel.
- Sightseeing covering Gwalior fort, Scindia palace, Mitawali Padavali.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 - Transfer To Orchha | Orchha Sightseeing
- After breakfast, the cab will take you to Orchha which is 2 hours drive.
- Check in to the hotel.
- Orchha sightseeing Chaturbhuj Temple, Ramraja Temple, and many more.
- River Rafting in Betwa (Own expenses)
- Sunset at the riverside viewpoint and enjoyed Betwa Aarti.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 - Departure
- After breakfast pack, your luggage And our representative will drop you to the Airport/Railway station