In this package, Amarnath Yatra is not just a pilgrimage. Rather it is a journey of faith that leads you one step closer towards Lord Shiva. Meticulously designed Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter from Baltal help you to complete the sacred sojourn with ease. Spanning for over 4 days and 3 nights, the trip allows you to seek the blessings of the almighty and explore the scenic attractions of Srinagar. Another key point to note about the trip is that it enables the differently abled people, senior citizens and devotees with some time constraints to complete the Yatra without any hassle.
What is included in the tour
- 02 nights in Sonmarg at Hotel.
- 1 night in Srinagar.
- Return Tickets for Amarnath ji Darshan Via Baltal.
- Accommodation in Dbl room with breakfast and dinner.
- Pick up & drop at Srinagar Airport.
- Permission has been included in return helicopter.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air tickets/Train tickets.
- Pony /Horses/ Sledging
- Monument fees at all places and gardens.
- Any Entry fees
- Any other thing which is not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal expenses.
- Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter from Baltal help you to complete the sacred sojourn with ease.
- Counted as one of the most popular tourist attractions of Srinagar, these gardens exude natural beauty.
- Enjoy a delightful Shikara ride on the placid waters of the Dal Lake.
- Pay obeisance to Lord Shiva who resides here in the form of an ice lingam.
Day 1: Arrival in Srinagar – Sonmarg:
- Upon arrival in Srinagar, receive warm welcome from our tour representative. He will further help you with a guided transfer to Sonmarg. Srinagar, the beautiful capital city of Jammu Kashmir presents innumerable sights to behold. Admire the scenic roadways meandering through the imposing Himalayas en route. Once you reach your destination, complete the check-in formalities and enjoy rest of the day leisurely.
Day 2: Baba Barfani Darshan with Helicopter tickets:
- The Amarnath Yatra by Helicopter from Baltal starts with a helicopter ride from Baltal up till Panjtarni. As you land at the Panjtarni helipad, the most exciting part of the Yatra begins. The last 6 km of the journey to the Amarnath cave can be easily completed on foot, Palkis or horse backs. Reaching the holy cave is a soul-stirring experience. Pay obeisance to Lord Shiva who resides here in the form of an ice lingam.
Day 3: Srinagar local sightseeing:
- Start the day with scrumptious breakfast. Later on, leave for Srinagar. The picturesque destination looks truly stunning in every sense. After reaching, you will head towards the scenic Mughal Gardens. Counted as one of the most popular tourist attractions of Srinagar, these gardens exude natural beauty. Consisting of Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh, these gardens are adorned with lush greenery and scented flowers. The day ends with a delightful Shikara ride on the placid waters of the Dal Lake (at your own cost).
Day 4: Transfer to Srinagar Airport:
- This is the last day of the tour. Thereafter, get comfortably transferred to the Srinagar airport. From there board the flight towards your onward destination.