The Skybridge crosses the two towers and allows guests to walk on an exposed bridge safely. Be filled with adrenaline when you rise up to the famous Sentosa Skybridge! A towering 47 meters high and 40 meters long, the bridge lets you peer at Sentosa from above. Dare to stand over the transparent floor sections without shaking. Lean over the Glass Cube, a portion of the bridge that juts out the side of the structure. After walking through the Skybridge, test your courage when you participate in the famous Skybridge Bungy Jump and Skybridge Swing. Have the thrill of a lifetime in complete safety when you visit the Sentosa Skybridge.
What is included in the tour
- Entrance to Skybridge
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pose with your loved ones while daringly standing on top of the transparent glass floor portions of the bridge.
- The Skybridge crosses the two towers and allows guests to walk on an exposed bridge safely.
- The Sentosa Skybridge is perfect for people of all ages to challenge and overcome a fear of heights.
- The Glass Cube is only for the brave as it juts out the side of the bridge and holds you above the beach.
- Proceed to the AJ Hackett Sentosa counter to exchange your voucher for an activity boarding pass
- Sunday-Thursday: 11:30am-7:00pm (last jump 6:30pm)
- Friday, Saturday and eve of Public Holidays: 11:30 am-9:00 pm (last jump 8:30 pm)