Discover the rich artistry and culture of art in the lives of the locals in Agra. Explore a wide range of marble inlay work and Indian handicrafts from a 16th generation entrepreneur. With the help of a local sixteenth generation entrepreneur, you'll learn about how these designs and styles have come down all the way from the Mughal times, and how the different designs are crafted meticulously. You'll be able to see how carpets are woven and designed, and the incredibly elaborate work that it takes to create a single one. Here you can also see the work of many local artisans and craftsmen, who create the living art that the locals wear and use every day. In Shilpgram Craft Village, you'll behold numerous local industries and arts being created as a parting of everyday life.
What is included in the tour
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking guide
- 1 hot beverage
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Learn from a local 16th generation entrepreneur about marble inlay work.
- Discover art and life in Agra in this Mughal Art Walk.
- Walkthrough a breathtaking array of local arts and crafts in the Shilpgram Craft Village.
- Watch as the local craftsmen create the incredible works of art that are part of everyday life.
- 4:00pm meet your guide at outside Kailash Cinema
- Explore the world of marble inlay work and Indian handicrafts, and engage in discussion with a sixteenth generation entrepreneur whose family had run the business since Mughal times
- Witness the artistry of carpet designing and see an artisan weaving carpets before your eyes
- Check out the works of local artisans and craftsmen at Shilpgram Craft Village
- Check out the traditional jewelry, suits, sarees, silk artwork at The Art Gallery of Agra
- 6:00 pm concludes the tour outside The Art Gallery Of Agra
Meet Up Information:
- Time: 4:00pm
- Location: Outside Kailash Cinema
- Address: Fatehabad Rd, Impeypura, Khairati Tola, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001