On this full-day tour, get to visit three iconic marvels of the Arab heritage and explore its breathtaking interiors. From the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to the Etihad Towers, until the Qasr Al Watan Palace - each place will leave you captivated after every visit. Starting from the massive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, this major contemporary Islamic architecture possesses many world records in its shelf. The Sheikh Zayed has one of the largest mosque-domes, the largest hand-woven carpet (measuring around 60,570 sq ft.), the largest marble mosaic floral design, and the third-largest chandelier in the world - its glass panels with Swarovski crystals might as well be included in its lavish records! Your next stop is at the Etihad Towers, famously seen in the Fast & Furious 7 movie. When you reach its Observation Deck on the 74th floor, you’ll witness incredible panoramas of the city that will easily be one of the best photos in your life that you have to experience yourself to believe. The final destination of the day will be at the Qasr Al Watan. This ‘Palace of the Nation’ is situated inside the Presidential Palace complex and offers one-of-a-kind insights into the Arab heritage and the governing principles that shaped the history of the UAE.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off from Abu Dhabi hotel
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees
- An Abaya during the Mosque tour
- Bottled water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Any personal purchases.
- Admire the intricate interior decorations of the Presidential Palace.
- Get exclusive insights on the rich Arab heritage at Qasr Al Watan.
- Your breath will be taken away by the five colossal figures of the Etihad Towers.
- The Grand Mosque’s exterior surfaces are covered in Sivec marble from Greece and Macedonia.
- Make your way to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest and most extravagant mosque in the UAE.
- 9:45am-10:15 am pick up from hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE
- Enter the mosque, see its breathtaking interiors: a symphony of marble, gold, crystals, and ceramics
- See the world’s third-largest chandelier made of millions of Swarovski crystals
- Have lunch at Marina Mall (own expense)
- Visit the Etihad Towers
- Ride the elevator up to the Observation deck located on the 74th floor
- Explore the Qasr Al Patan
- 3:00pm drop off at hotel in Abu Dhabi