We will start our package, We will pick you from Srinagar and Travel at Kargil in Kashmir. Then, the second day we will drive from kargil to Leh and Travel to Likir to explore the Likir Monastery and Leh local sightseen. Learn more about the rich history of the Buddhist monastery during your visit. Next, choose to visit the famous Gurdwara Shri Patthar Sahib and Zanskar or be in awe at one of the longest rivers in Asia, the Indus River. After a morning of exploration, indulge in a delicious Indian cuisine lunch at a local restaurant. Browse through the unique local products and shop for souvenirs for your loved ones at the Leh Main Bazaar. The adventure continues as you spend time exploring the halls of Leh Palace, Tsemo Castle, and more of the city’s historical landmarks. Make sure this package can make you unforgettable.
What is included in the tour
- Deluxe Accomodation on sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Pick-up from Srinagar Airport and Drop-off to Leh Airport
- Oxygen cylinder
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses
- Any entrance fees
- Travel insurance
- Mandatory Tips
- Marvel at the beauty of Leh's natural landscapes during your trip.
- Learn more about India's rich culture and history as you travel.
- Explore the breathtaking sights and attractions of Leh during this private sightseeing trip.
- You will hear more stories and facts about the Kargil sights.
- Day 01:- Arrival at Airport & Transfer to Kargil
- Day 02:- Drive from Kargil to Leh
- Day 03:- Leh Local Sightseen
- Day 04:- Transfer To Nubra for Stay
- Day 05:- Return to Leh for Night Stay
- Day 06:- Transfer to Pangaong Lake Stay
- Day 07:- Return to Leh for Night Stay
- Day 08:- Return to Leh Airport