A great place gifted with heritage, Indore and the nearby regions is a great area to explore. This Spirituality tour of Indore brings you to 4 such amazing destinations in the area, that you will be covering over a course of 4 days. Starting from Indore, the heritage tour takes you on to the hill station Mandu, then Maheshwar, followed by Ujjain, with the tour returning to Indore on the last day to bring the experience to an end. Attractions covered in this circuit are Lal Bagh Palace, Patalpani Waterfall, Ralamandal Wildlife Sanctuary, Tincha Waterfall, Hindola Mahal, Rupmati’s Pavilion, Nilkanth’s Palace, Rewa Kund, Bagh Caves, Holkar Fort, Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga, Kajal Rani Cave, Jantar Mantar, Kalideh Palace, and many such great places. At the end of the tour, you will have an umpteen number of memories to cherish and a great collection of pictures to be everyone's envy.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing(DeluxeRoom)
- All Meals
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- Pick Up and Drop off
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Any Entrance Fees
- GST is applicable to the tour cost.
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusion
- Maheshwar is known for its spiritual importance.
- Rajwada is the historical palace of the Holkars and iconic structure of Indore which was built about two centuries ago.
- Ujjain is mostly famous for being the home to the Mahakaleshwar temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Lal Bagh Palace is one of the most spectacular buildings in Indore.
- Indore and the nearby regions is a great area to explore.
- The Khajrana Ganesh temple is one of the most powerful shrines of the Lord Ganesha in Indore.
- Maheshwar Town lies on the north bank of the Narmada River.
Day 1 - Arrive in Delhi | Indore Transfer
- After arriving in Delhi, you will be meeting our representative who will transfer you to Indore for the beginning of the trip
- Check-in with a traditional welcome at the hotel.
- Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 - Indore | Local Sightseeing | Mandu Hill Stattion
- On this day, you will be covering major destinations across the city like Rajwada, Lal Bagh Palace, Central Museum, Patalpani Waterfall, Ralamandal Wildlife Sanctuary, Tincha Waterfall, and Indore White Church.
- After this, you will be transferred to the hill station of Mandu.
- Overnight at hotel in Mandu
Day 3 - Mandu Local Sightseeing | Transfer to Maheshwar
- On this day of the tour, you will be taking a tour of the local sights of the place, like covering Jahaaz Mahal, Hindola Mahal, Rupmati’s Pavilion, Nilkanth’s Palace, Rewa Kund, Bagh Caves, Hoshang Shah’s Tomb, and Rupayan Museum.
- From here, you will be taking a transfer to Maheshwar.
- Overnight at hotel in Maheshwar.
Day 4 - Temples and Heritage sites of Maheshwar and Omkareshwar | Transfer to Ujjain
- In Maheshwar, you will cover attractions like Holkar Fort, Rajwada, Jaleshwar Temple, Narmada Ghat, and Ahilyeshwar Temple.
- From here a transfer will take you to Omkareshwar, to see Shri Omkareshwar Jyotirlinga & Temple, Mamleshwar Temple, Kajal Rani Cave, Siddhant Temple, and idols of 24 Avatars.
- The spiritual day continues as you make your way towards Ujjain to see Shri Mahakaleshwar Temple , Ram Ghat, Kal Bhairav Temple, Jantar Mantar, Kalideh Palace, and Vikram Kirti Mandir Museum.
- Overnight at hotel in Ujjain.
Day 5 - Indore Food Tour
- On this morning, take a transfer back to Indore, where in the evening, you will be leaving for a tasty tour of the delicious food of Indore. On this tour, you will get to experience amazing delicacies from a number of greatly famous places in Indore.
- Overnight at hotel in Indore
Day 6 - Departure
- This morning, you will be transferred to the airport for your return journey, bringing the experience to an end.
Things To Carry
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Water bottle
- Personal medicine kit
- Insect repellent