Kakanmaṭh is a ruined 11th century Shiva temple located at Sihoniya in Madhya Pradesh, India. ... Only a part of the original temple complex now survives. Some of the sculptures from the site are now located at Gwalior. Mitawali is a village where the popular Chausath Yogini Temple lies - The temple is perched atop a hill surrounded by the lush greenery. ... As claimed by etchings and engravings in the temple, the ancient shrine is said to have been built by the Maharaja Devapala. Bateshwar Hindu temples are a group of nearly 200 sandstone Hindu temples and their ruins in north Madhya Pradesh in post-Gupta, early Gurjar-Pratihara style of North Indian temple architecture. There is Aiti village in Morena Madhya Pradesh where Shani Dev has special significance throughout the country. Lord Hanuman freed Shani from captivity and brought Shani Dev here. ... Shani Dev Temple is dedicated to Lord Shani Dev.
What is included in the tour
- Pick-up from hotel
- Drinking water (1 bottle per person)
- An English-Speaking Driver
- Drop-off back to the hotel
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals are not included in this tour
- Personal expenses
- Kakanmaṭh is a ruined 11th century Shiva temple located at Sihoniya in Madhya Pradesh.
- The old structures tell us stories of the time long gone by, but their yearning for timelessness is everlasting.
- The ancient shrine is said to have been built by the Maharaja Devapala.
- Bateshwar Hindu temples are a group of nearly 200 sandstone.
- Visit Shani Dev Temple is dedicated to Lord Shani Dev.
- 9:30 AM Pick up from hotel
- 10:00 AM Drive to Kakanmaṭh from Gwalior
- 12:00 Am Arrived Kakanmaṭh
- Visit Kakanmath Temples
- 01:00 AM Drive to Padavali
- 02:00 Am Arrived Padavali
- Visit Bateshwar temples
- Lunch (At your own expenses)
- 03:30 PM Drive to Mitawali
- Visit popular Chausath Yogini Temple
- 04:30 AM Drive to Sanichara
- Visit Sanichara Temple
- 05:30 PM drive back to Gwalior
- 07:30 PM Drop-off back to hotel