Jaipur is extraordinary compared to other extravagance excursion goals in India with a variety of boutique and legacy inns. Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence. Udaipur is without a doubt the best place for every occasion in Rajasthan. Enhanced with pretty castles and sparkling lakes, this well-known destination has such a great amount to offer to the special couples and history sweethearts. it’s set around a series of artificial lakes and is known for its lavish royal residences. City Palace, overlooking Lake Pichola, is a monumental complex of 11 palaces, courtyards and gardens, famed for its intricate peacock mosaics.
What is included in the tour
- Pickup and Drop Off
- Stay at hotels.
- AC rooms with free breakfast.
- English speaking guide.
- All visiting and visits indicated in the plan
- All other listed expenses and material charges.
- Fuel for the auto, insurance, toll charges, state obligations, ceasing and some other vehicle-related expenses.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages other than determined in incorporations.
- Personal Expenses
- Camera charges
- Entrance Ticket's
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusion
- It is built from red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace.
- Udaipur is without a doubt the best place for every occasion in Rajasthan.
- The Amber Fort was built by Raja Alan Singh Chanda 967 AD, later ruled by kachawaha rajputs.
- Jaipur is one of the most famous markets of the city for buying traditional Jutis, Bangles, Dupattas, Sarees, Scarves etc.
- It is an artificial fresh water lake, created in the year 1362 AD
- It is known for its lavish royal residences.
- The Zenana Mahal, the former palace of the royal ladies.
Day 01: Arrive at Jaipur
- Once you arrive at Jaipur Railway station or airport, our agent will pick you up and drop you off at the hotel. Since this is your first day and you may be tired, spend the day resting in the hotel. In the evening you can head out and explore the little markets of Jaipur. You can shop for antiques, handicraft items and also stop for delicious delicacies in the restaurants here. Take a stroll through the beautiful streets and enjoy the sound of hustle and view of the vivid pink city.
Day 02: A day tour through the nooks and corners of Jaipur
- Inarguably a charming fortune trove, Jaipur, has the right to be the capital of the similarly alluring territory of Rajasthan. This popular travel destination has mirror studded streets with lavish Rajputana design, customs, and history of the state. The blend of new and old in every aspect of this city further intrigues its visitors. Jaipur is extraordinary compared to other extravagance excursion goals in India with a variety of boutique and legacy inns. It is similarly, an adventurous destination for explorers, who can appreciate various exercises on their shoestring budget. Jaipur’s principal vacation spots are for sure its strongholds and royal residences, among which Amber Fort, City Palace, Nahargarh Fort, and Jaigarh Fort are top spots to see. While in Jaipur, you should also visit the famous Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal. Once you complete sightseeing, head back to the hotel for the night.
Day 03: Destination Udaipur (6 hours, 33 minutes/ 393.3 km)
- An idealistic place for romantic people on the most fundamental level, Udaipur is without a doubt the best place for every occasion in Rajasthan. Enhanced with pretty castles and sparkling lakes, this well-known destination has such a great amount to offer to the special couples and history sweethearts. The city is additionally home to the second biggest man-made water lake and has a standout amongst the most extraordinary boutique inns in India. Aside from the lakes, castles, and legacy lodgings, Udaipur is home to numerous mainstream Hindu temples, in this manner a pilgrimage tour here is also popular. Another critical part of Udaipur tourism is the impression of rich Rajasthani culture. The city has a social town that offers a chance to take look at the lavish craftsmanship and specialty; cooking and different folklores of Rajasthan.
Day 04: Tour across Udaipur
- The popular tourist destinations that you will be visiting here are City Palace which has a few cut galleries, curves, and designed columns, Zenana Mahal, Durbar Hall Fateh Prakash, and Shambhu Niwas. Likewise, visit Jagdish sanctuary and Sahelion-ki-Bari. In the evening, you can partake in a cruise at Lake Pichola. The city likewise has a couple of places for history sweethearts, there is a historical center in the city that grandstands the way of life of the royals, ancestral adornments, turbans, dolls, covers, melodic instruments, depictions, and manikins. The city additionally houses a genuinely huge vintage auto gathering, which is certainly worth it.
Day 05: Departure
- On day 5, your tour comes to an end. Early morning after breakfast, our agent will drop you at your respective airport or railway station in Udaipur. With a smile cherish the memories and head back home.