Breathe in the charm of Jaipur, a place known as the Pink city of India for it holds a symbol of hospitality. In this package we will visit City Palace, One of the highest and largest palaces in India, built on 598-meter high plateau that has even hosted "James Bond" for a movie. Rajasthan with its royal essence welcomes you with all its heart. "Khamma Ghani", it says, and has the beauty that never betrays. Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. Ranthambore is known for its large tiger population. This area later expanded to become what is now the Ranthambore National Park. In 2005, there were 26 tigers living in the park. Get a chance to visit Organic farming in Ranthambore. Get a chance to visit an ancient Ranthambore Fort followed by a visit to famous lord Ganesha temple. Get a chance to see the Wild Tigers, Bison, Deer, Peacock, Monkey, wide water bodies and nature track.
What is included in the tour
- All sightseeing and transfers by using private air-conditioned car.
- Assistance on arrival/departure transfers.
- Knowledgeable and friendly chauffeur.
- 03 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing.
- All three meals in Ranthambore.
- 02 morning jungle safaris by Jeep or by Canter.
- 02 evening jungle safaris by Jeep or by Canter.
- Naturalist during your Jeep safaris.
- Road taxes, driver allowance and fuel charges.
- Govt. tax as per the current module.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Camera charges
- Monument fees.
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Get a chance to see the Wild Tigers
- It is built from red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace.
- Get a chance to visit an ancient Ranthambore Fort
- The Amber Fort was built by Raja Alan Singh Chanda 967 AD, later ruled by kachawaha rajputs.
- Ranthambore reflects the rich history of the state.
- Amber Fort is known for its artistic style elements.
Day 01 : Arrive Jaipur
- Arrive Jaipur airport / railway station and transfer to the hotel. In the evening witness the Aarti ceremony at the famous Iskcon Temple or Birla Temple.
- Later enjoy the Rajasthani Cultural dance followed by Rajasthani dinner. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 02 : Jaipur Sightseeing
- Breakfast at hotel and then proceed to visit Amber Fort - This magnificent fort comprises an extensive palace complex, built from pale yellow and pink sandstone, and white marble, and is divided into four main sections, each with its own courtyard. Enjoy the Elephant ride to ascend to the Fort.
- Later visit City Palace - The palace was built between 1729 and 1732 AD by Sawai Jai Singh II. He ruled in Amer and planned and built the outer walls of the palace and later rulers added to the architecture of this palace.
- Also visit Jantar Mantar - There are plenty of observatories all over the world, but the Jantar Mantar is considered to be one of the largest observatories ever built.
- Drive pass to Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal - Built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh of the Kachhwaha Rajput dynasty.
- Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 03 : Jaipur - Ranthambore ( By road approx 180kms/03hrs drive )
- Breakfast at hotel and then drive to Ranthambore. On arrival and transfer to the resort.
- Evening proceed to visit Ranthambore Fort - this fort is located inside the Ranthambore national park and now it comes under UNESCO World heritage site.
- You can also visit the famous Hindu temple of lord Ganesha. Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 04 : Ranthambore - Morning and Evening Jungle Safari
- Early morning pick up from your resort and then proceed for Jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park. Return to the resort.
- After freshen up enjoy your morning breakfast. Afternoon you can spend time at Organic farms where you can actually see how to do organic farming. Now, it's time for a Lunch.
- In the evening again get ready for the Jungle safari. Return from jungle safari and take a shower. Now, we welcome you again on the dinner table.
- Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 05 : Ranthambore - Jaipur (By road approx 180kms/03hrs drive) (Departure)
- Breakfast at hotel and then drive back to Jaipur to board onward flight for train for further destination with Happy Memories!!