Jaisalmer is Known as the "Golden City," it's distinguished by its yellow sandstone architecture. Dominating the skyline is Jaisalmer Fort, a sprawling hilltop citadel buttressed by 99 bastions. Behind its massive walls stand the ornate Maharaja's Palace and intricately carved Jain temples. Jaisalmer is a former medieval trading center and a princely state in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, in the heart of the Thar Desert and the delicacy is basically Mutton mixed in spinach puree with Rajasthani spices. This tantalising dish is sure to make your trip to Jaisalmer memorable.
What is included in the tour
- Camel Safari
- Sunset Point
- Traditional Welcome
- Evening Hi Tea/Coffee with snacks
- Bonfire with Light Music
- Rajasthani Cultural Program
- DJ Group Dance
- Rajasthani Veg Buffet Dinner
- Night stay in Luxury Tent/Cottage
- Morning Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Camera charges
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusion
- Jaisalmer Fort also goes by the name Sonar Quila (Golden Fort)
- Patwon Ki Haveli is a cluster of five large havelis in Jaisalmer.
- Jaisalmer camel safari is an experience unlike anything else.
- Salim Singh ki haveli is one of the most beautiful edifices situated in the heart of the Jaisalmer city.
Day 1: Your arrival in Jaisalmer
On day 1, our driver will pick you from Jaisalmer airport & drop you hotel.Then after a few hour rest,After lunch, at around 3-4 pm, you will enjoy a half day tour of Jaisalmer.
You will vist
- Vyas Chhatri
- Gadisar Lake
- Puppet Show near lake
By night, you can have your dinner and later the driver will drop you back at the booked hotel.
Day 2 in Jaisalmer
Day 2: After your breakfast at the hotel, you will first enjoy a sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer city.:
- Jaisalmer Golden Fort
- Patwon& Salim Singh haveli
- Jain temples & other haveli’s of Jaisalmer Fort
you will collect your luggage from the booked hotel (Checkout) & arrive at the booked desert camp (at Sam sand dune). Upon your arrival at the desert area of Jaisalmer, you will:
- Get traditional welcome at desert camp
- Enjoy desert safari (Camel or Jeep)
- Folk dance program with dinner at Camp
- One night stay at booked desert camp
Day 3 in Jaisalmer
- Day 3: Morning breakfast at the camptoday you will visit many stunning attractions in the desert area of Jaisalmeryou will checkout from the desert camp and likeJaisalmer city :
- Amar Sagar Temple
- Kuldhara Haunted Village
- Kabha Fort
- Tanot Mata Temple
- Longewala War Memorial.
By night, you will come back to Jaisalmer city and check-in at the booked hotel for 1 night.
Day 4 in Jaisalmer
Day 4: Today you will explore at your own pace, before we drop you at JaisalmerAirport.
Some sites we suggest you to explore today are:
- Jaisalmer War Museum
- Mandir Palace
- Gandhi Market
- Jaisalmer Fort Market