Breathe in the charm of Jaipur, a place known as the Pink city of India for it holds a symbol of hospitality. In this package we will visit City Palace, One of the highest and largest palaces in India, built on 598-meter high plateau that has even hosted "James Bond" for a movie. Rajasthan with its royal essence welcomes you with all its heart. "Khamma Ghani", it says, and has the beauty that never betrays. Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence.
What is included in the tour
- Pickup and Drop Off
- AC car and driver to travel with you through the journey.
- Daily Breakfast.
- AC accommodation at comfortable hotels.
- Driver charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Camera charges
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.
- It is built from red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace.
- The Amber Fort was built by Raja Alan Singh Chanda 967 AD, later ruled by kachawaha rajputs.
- Jaipur is one of the most famous markets of the city for buying traditional Jutis, Bangles, Dupattas, Sarees, Scarves etc.
- Jaipur is a collection of 19 astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II
- Amber Fort is known for its artistic style elements.
Day 1: Arrive Jaipur
- Meet and Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station or Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) and Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
- After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort and Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace and Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) and take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 3: Excursion To Ajmer / Pushkar
- After breakfast start for full day excursion to Ajmer and Pushkar. Arrive and Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake and drive to Pushkar, visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 4: Departure
- After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station or Airport for your onward journey.