Bikaner is a city in the north Indian state of Rajasthan, east of the border with Pakistan. It's surrounded by the Thar Desert. The city is known for the 16th-century Junagarh Fort, a huge complex of ornate buildings and halls. Within the fort, the Prachina Museum displays traditional textiles and royal portraits. Nearby, the Karni Mata Temple is home to many rats considered sacred by Hindu devotees. Behind its massive walls stand the ornate Maharaja's Palace and intricately carved Jain temples. It is also known for its handicrafts, leather articles and for having the biggest camel farm of Asia. The city is known for its intricately carved jharokas. These stone screens are found on the windows of forts and havelis.
What is included in the tour
- Camel Safari
- Traditional Welcome
- Evening Hi Tea/Coffee with snacks
- Bonfire with Light Music
- Rajasthani Cultural Program
- DJ Group Dance
- Rajasthani Veg Buffet Dinner
- Night stay in Luxury Tent/Cottage
- Morning Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Camera charges
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusion
- The Karni Mata Temple is home to many rats considered sacred by Hindu devotees.
- Immerse In The Luxury Of This Lakeside Palace Complex In Bikaner.
- Thar Desert lies to the west of the Aravalli Mountain Range in northwestern India.
- The fort was originally called Chintamani and was renamed Junagarh or "Old Fort"
- This place is a camel breeding farm and research centre and you can see many camels of different breeds staying together in huge numbers.
Day 1 : Bikaner
- Welcome to your 'Bikaner’ tour! On arrival at the railway station in Bikaner, you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
- In the evening Visit Market of Bikaner.
Day 2 : Junagarh Fort & Gajner Palace
- After breakfast, enjoy a tour of the 'Abode of Rajahs' visiting the fabulous Junagarh Fort and National Research Centre on Camel.
- After that we will visit The Famous Rat Temple (32km approx.) and after visit Gajner Palace.
- The rest of the day is at leisure for independent activities.
- Overnight in Bikaner
Day 3 : Karni mata mandir & Thar Desert
- After breakfast, We will drive to Karni mata mandir
- After that We will go to the Thar Desert
- Overnight in Thar(Tent)
Day 4 : Departure
- After Breakfast you are transferred to the railway station in Bikaner for your onward journey
Note:- This is just a Refernce Itinerary. It will be re-schedule as your comfortability.