Go on a trek to see two picturesque destinations: Manali and Lamadugh. Explore the splendid glades with sweeping views of Manali. This two day, one night trek takes you through two trekking destinations both famous for their incredible natural beauty, Manali and Lamadugh. You'll start the first day meeting the operator and the rest of the group in Manali. After checking in and enjoying breakfast, you'll begin your trek to Lamadugh. Throughout your trek, you'll be able to enjoy the breathtaking mountain scenery of snow-capped peaks, dense woods, orchards, and even see some famous temples. You'll pass through the Hadimba Temple in the cedar forests, Ghatotkach Temple which rests beneath an old deodar tree and head through the Nasogi Village and its charming villas. Up the snowy trail, you'll finally reach the alpine beauty of Lamadugh. This plateau is so perfectly situated that it gives you an amazing view of the scenery sprawled beyond. You won't soon forget the sheer beauty of nature after this amazing trek.
What is included in the tour
- Join in trek
- Experienced trek guide
- All meals
- Overnight accommodation at a local homestay
What is NOT included in the tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any other personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
- Discover why Manali and Lamadugh are so famous for their beauty.
- Marvel at the splendid views of nature.
- Visit the Hadimba Temple, one of the most iconic structures of the area.
- Trek through ever-changing vistas and see some of the iconic structures of Manali.
- Explore the alpine plateau of Lamadugh - a stunning and charming sight.
- 9:00 am meet up with the operator in Manali and check in to homestay and freshen up
- 10:00 am start trek to Lamadugh post breakfast
- 1:00 pm trek through Hadimba temple, Ghatotkach temple, Nasogi village, and beautiful snow-covered trail to reach Lamadugh
- 1:30 pm click pictures, enjoy the scenery and have packed lunch at the scenic location
- 4:00 pm start descending trek to Manali
- 5:00 pm arrive at Manali and check-in at allotted accommodation
- 8:00 pm dinner and spend overnight in a homestay
- 7:00-10:00 am breakfast will be served at the homestay
- 11:00 am check out after breakfast, with an option to keep your luggage in the luggage room in the hotel and explore Manali on your own or head back to the destination city.
Meet Up Information:
- Meet up time: 9:00am
- Meet up location: The Country Villa Homestay,
- Meet up address: Old Manali, Manali, Himachal Pradesh, 175131
- Please note: The operator will get in touch with you to reconfirm your meet up time and location