Pachmarhi, also known as Satpura ki Rani, is a hill station in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Pachmarhi is a scenic hill-station in the state of Madhya Pradesh which is situated on an expansive plateau, at an height of 1067 meters. Surrounding this naturally abundant piece of land is the Satpura hills. You can also get to experience the beauties of this hill-town with our Pachmarhi tour package from Bhopal. In the day, you will be travelling to the Pandav Caves - these are a group of five cave formations that are believed to be where Pandavas and Draupati spent years of exile. Besides, the hill-station also gets its name after these beautiful sandstone caves. The Pachmarhi tour package from Bhopal trip will end in the evening and you will be dropped off at the airport or railway-station in Bhopal.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation : On DBL sharing(DeluxeRoom)
- Daily Breakfast At Same Hotel
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- Child below 8 Yrs. Complimentary Sharing With Parents
- Pick Up and Drop off
- All Applicable Taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Any Entrance Fees
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusion
- Embark on your journey by visiting the two popular waterfalls - Bee Falls and Apsara Vihar
- Visit the Jatashankar Caves which has 108 naturally made shivlings
- Surrounding this naturally abundant piece of land is the Satpura hills.
- Also see the historic pandava caves which is said to be the place where the pandavas spent their time in exile
- Savor the best views of the valley and the setting sun at these lookout points
Day 1 - Arrival in Bhopal | Drive to pachmarhi
- Pachmarhi trip from Bhopal will begin with your arrivals in Bhopal from where our representative will drive you to the hotel for check-in.
- Afterwards, the rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. You may choose to go for local sightseeing and shopping, or stay in to relax.
Day 2 - Pachmarhi Sighseeing
- Wake up and have breakfast , later you will head out to visit major tourist landmarks in Pachmarhi.
- Starting with Bee Fall and Apsara Vihar - these are two popular waterfalls that are frequented by nature lovers. You can enjoy a picnic, nature-walks and swimming here.
- You will also spend time at Rajendra Giri and Dhupgarh sunset point - you will get to savour the best views of the valley and the setting sun at these lookout points.
- The last spot in the day's travel will be Reechgarh - it is a natural cave formation with openings on either ends
- Return back to the hotel for overnight stay
Day 3 - Pachmarhi sighseeing | Departure
- Wake up and have breakfast, you will get ready for another round of sightseeing and start with the Jatashankar Caves - it has 108 naturally formed shivlings.
- From there you will set out to the Mahadeo cave temple and Gupt Mahadev, these temples are dedicated to the Lord Shiva and are in proximity.
- In the day, you will be travelling to the Pandav Caves - these are a group of five cave formations that are believed to be where Pandavas and Draupati spent years of exile.
- The Pachmarhi tour package from Bhopal trip will end in the evening and you will be dropped off at the airport or railway-station in Bhopal.
Things To Know
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels
- The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.