Kanha National Park, also known as Kanha Tiger Reserve, is a vast expanse of grassland and forest in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. Tigers, jackals, and wild pigs can be spotted in Kanha Meadows. Embark on a short trip to Kanha to enjoy the jungle safari and spot some of the exotic species of wildlife with our 3 days Kanha tour package from Jabalpur. During the trip, you can enjoy the morning and evening jungle safari in the Kanha National Park to see the wildlife species in their natural habitat and spot Royal Bengal Tiger. You will be provided with all sorts of facilities during the tour including swift transfers, a comfortable stay, delicious meals, and a guided tour. This tour package is customizable and you can modify the itinerary as per your requirements as well as budget.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Sightseeing in a shared vehicle
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Park Safari
- Sightseeing shared Canter in Kanha
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
What is NOT included in the tour
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses are caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- This park is mostly renowned as the “Tiger Reserve” due to the significant amount of population of tigers in the Kanha land.
- Kanha National Park is the host of the major animals (mammals) including the Barasingha or swamp deer
The elevated plateau of Bamhnidadar is home to birds of prey.
One of the tiger reserves of India and the largest national park of Madhya Pradesh
- Kanha National Park is easily accessible from all the major cities of the world
Day 01: Arrive Jabalpur- Kanha National Park (170 Kms/ 04 Hrs drive)
- Upon your arrival at Jabalpur railway station/airport meet with our representative and straight drive to Kanha National Park en route to Mandla district. On arrival at Kanha check in to the resort. After taking some rest, take hot lunch at the restaurant. Evening free for exploring nature around the resort & local area, evening walk, reading books & magazines, later enjoy evening tea in the wilderness of Kanha. Dinner & stay overnight at resort.
Day 02: Kanha National Park
- Early morning our jeep will pick you from the resort for a Jungle safari into the national park with wildlife-trained naturalists. After Safari back to the resort & has your breakfast. Free time for rest & own activities. In the afternoon after having lunch, it’s time to search tigers, barasingha, leopard, wild dog, hyena & another small mammals in the evening jungle safari of Kanha Tiger Reserve. Late evening back to resort. Dinner & stay overnight at resort.
Day 03: Kanha National Park- Leave for Jabalpur in the afternoon (170 Kms/ 04 Hrs drive)
- Early morning board the open jeep for jungle safari to explore flora & fauna of Kanha tiger reserve & drop back to resort after doing safari ride. Take your breakfast at the resort & prepare for check-out & later drive back to Jabalpur. On arrival transfer to airport/railway station or any advised hotel…