You will be going to and exploring the entire place in our Bandhavgarh tour package from Jabalpur. Located in the Umaria district of Madhya Pradesh, the Bandhavgarh National Park has spread across an area of 105 sq. km. Declared a national park in 1968, it then became a Tiger Reserve in 1993. This tour lets you explore its large biodiversity and spot the might tiger and a large breeding population of leopards, and various species of deer. While here, also go for a village tour and get to know more about the rich cultural heritage of the region. So book your seat first. For more details, you can contact us.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Parking and Toll tax
- Meet & greet at arrival
- Sightseeing in a shared vehicle
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
- Park Safari
- Sightseeing shared Canter in Bandhavgarh
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
What is NOT included in the tour
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 5% GST
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses are caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
- It has the highest known density of Bengal tigers in India.
- The mix of tropical forest, Sal trees and grassland is home to scores of bird species
- Here, The first white tiger was found in the wild.
- Bandhavgarh National Park is one of the wildlife sanctuaries in the Indian state Madhya Pradesh.
- Famed over the years for its charismatic male and female tigers that are well documented
Day 1 - Jabalpur - En route Bhedaghat - Bandhavgarh ( 170 Km / 04 Hrs )
- On Arrival at Jabalpur Railway Station/Airport, you will be received and transferred to Bandhavgarh. En-route sightseeing Bhedaghat, famous for its Marble Rocks, bewitching scenic beauty, and cascading waterfalls known as Dhuandhar waterfall. and enjoy the view of glistening marble rocks across the river Narmada. After sightseeing drive to Bandhavgarh. Arrive at Bandhavgarh and check-in hotel. Overnight stay in Bandhavgarh.
Day 2 - Bandhavgarh Park Safari
- In the morning get set for a delightful jungle safari to the national park. The naturalist will brief you about the park. If lucky you might see the king (TIGER) on your first trip into the national park. After a scrumptious and rest at the resort, get ready for the afternoon park safari into the national park. This park is famous for its large biodiversity and increase in the count of Tigers, leopards,s, and deer over the years. Overnight stay at Bandhavgarh.
Day 3 - Bandhavgarh - Jabalpur - Departure (180 km / 04 Hrs )
- After breakfast visit Baghel Museum and departure for Jabalpur to board the train/flight.