We offer reasonably priced for 1 night and 2 days Ranthambore tour package. In the first era, Ranthambore was known as the hunting place of the Jaipur Maharajas. But after the declaration of National Park in 1980, Ranthambore become one of India's leading tourist destinations. Jungle Safari in Ranthambore National Park is a unique example of natural and historical prosperity. Enjoy Jeep and Canter Safari. Ranthambore National Park is a vast wildlife reserve near the town of Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan, northern India. It is a former royal hunting ground and home to tigers, leopards and marsh crocodiles. Its landmarks include the imposing 10th-century Ranthambore Fort, on a hilltop, and the Ganesh Mandir temple. Also in the park, Padam Talao Lake is known for its abundance of water lilies. So that your boring weekend turns into a daring fun and the moment spent with wildlife dissolves with memories of your life.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation for 01 Night.
- Round trip transfer from Sawai Madhopur to Ranthambore National Park by AC Car.
- All meals at Ranthambhore (01 breakfast, 01 lunch, 01 dinner)
- Visit Ranthambore Fort
- 1 times Jungle Safari
- National Park permit, Entry fees.
- Forest expert guide at the time of Safari.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses
- Camera charges
- Insurance Cover.
- Price of air or train tickets.
- Anything is not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Get a chance to see the Wild Tigers
- Get a chance to visit an ancient Ranthambore Fort
- One of the best wildlife tourist destinations in the world.
- Peacock Dancing in monsoon forest of Ranthambore National Park.
- Ranthambore reflects the rich history of the state.
- Ranthambore is a famous wildlife destination among the national parks of Northern India.
Day 1: Sawai Madhopur – Ranthambore National Park
Arrival at sawai Madhopur railway station and transfer to Ranthambore hotels & Resort, after lunch we will take you majestic Ranthambore Fort, return at dusk time, diner and overnight stay at your hotel & resort in Ranthambhore.
Day 2: Ranthambore National Park – Sawai Madhopur
- At early morning you will take jungle safari by exclusive jeep in Ranthambore National Park, return at breakfast time and in the afternoon you will be transferred to sawai Madhopur railway station to board train for your home or next destination.