The Grand Palace, once the official home of the Kings of Siam - built in traditional Thai architecture mixed with European designs.
You will also visit The Royal Funeral Hall and The Royal Coronation Hall.
What is included in the tour
- Pick/ Drop Transfer
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fee
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips/ Gratitude
- Personal Expense
- Visit Rattanakosin Island - The original area of Bangkok when it was first established
- Visit Temple of Emerald Buddha - The most exotic Buddhist temple with statue of Jade Buddha in the heart of temple
- Visit Grand Palace - A mix of traditional Thai architecture and European styles.
• Meet your English-speaking guide in the hotel's lobby.
Depart from hotel to Rattanakosin Island, the original area of Bangkok when it was first established as the capital over 200 years ago.
This is a must see for every visitor to Bangkok, for the Grand Palace Complex includes
Visit Wat Phra Kaeo, Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Pra Keaw) is unquestionably one of the most exotic Buddhist temples and at the heart of the temple itself is the most fabulous Buddha image cut from one piece of jade - it is the holiest and most revered of all religious objects in Thailand today.
Visit The Grand Palace, an area of 218,400 sq. metres and is surrounded by walls built in 1782. A mix of traditional Thai architectural and some other European styles. The length of the four walls is 1,900 metres. Within these walls are situated government offices and the Chapel Royal of the Emerald Buddha besides the royal residences. This also includes a visit to the Royal Funeral Hall and the Royal Coronation Hall.
• City-sightseeing tour along Ratchadumnoen Rd.(The Royal's Way). En route you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, including the City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Democracy Monument, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium, Anantasamakhom Palace, Parliament House, Dusit Zoo and Chitlada Palace King's Residence.
• Arrive your hotel...
Remark: Please do not were short, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not used inside the buildings.