Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists.
It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province. The island is about 48 kilometers away from Phuket and 45 Kilometers from Krabi. There are two distinct parts to the island - commonly known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lay – separated by a small stretch of water.
To get to Phi Phi there are basically two options; ferries and speedboats. Ferries take 90 minutes and speedboats 45 minutes.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from hotel by air-conditioned vehicle and transfer to departure pier
- Vegetarian lunch
- Tour Guide
- Mask Snorkel, Life Jacket
What is NOT included in the tour
- National park fee
- Tips/ Gratitude
- Visit Maya Bay where "The Beach" was filmed, Take photo shots, watching the superb view and enjoy your relaxing time before departing for Phuket. 12:00 hrs Lunch (Buffet on the Beach Restaurant)(Halal or Vagetarian food on your request)
- Enjoy discovering coral reefs and beautiful fish at the wonderful diving place.
What your should brings
- Swimming suit
- Shorts and Light T-shirt
- Water proof bag
- Beach Towel
- Sunblock Lotion
- Sandal shoes
08:30 hrs - 08:45 hrs
Transfer pick up from your hotel to our pier
- 09:00 hrs
Arrive at Port – Welcome by your local guide and information provided for trip ‚complimentry snack bread, Hot coffee, and tea
- 09:30 hrs
Departure from the pier to Yao Yai island by speed boat Enjoys leisure time with a beach volleyball.
- 10:30 hrs
Depart from Yao Yai to Phi Phi island. sightseeing at Maya Bay, Loh Sama Bay, Pileh Lagoon, and Viking cave
- 12:00 hrs
Lunch (Buffet on the Beach Restaurant)(Halal or Vegetarian food on your request)
Enjoy discovering coral reefs and beautiful fish at the wonderful diving place.
- 13:30 hrs
Enjoy shopping at the famous walking street at phi phi
- 14:30 hrs
Depart from Phi phi don island to Khai island. where there an abundance of coral reef. which is great for snorkeling both of Khai island. Khai Nui & Khai Nok island is good for swimming.
- 16:20 hrs
Departure from “Khai Island”
- 17:00 hrs
Arrive at the Pier and transfer back to the hotel by the impressive trip.
- 17:00 hrs - 17:30 hrs
Arrive at your hotel. (Phuket Area)
- 18:00 hrs - 18:30 hrs
Arrive at your hotel. (Khaolak Area)Note: all times are approximately very occasionally weather conditions may cause the program to change without prior warning
* Remark: Travelers throughout the year but should check weather reports before traveling.
- Please note: Local government restrictions prevent tourists from visiting Maya Bay directly. The itinerary will instead include sightseeing around areas near Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay
- Please note: The itinerary is approximate and is subject to change depending on conditions